Stefan Baltisser focuses on M&A Advisory, Corporate Finance and Fundraising in the service line Transaction Services of Grant Thornton in Zurich.
- UBS Switzerland AG - Zurich, (2016-2017), director, transaction manager, transaction financing, MBO/MBI financing
- BridgeLink AG - Basel, (2012-2015), partner, M&A and corporate finance consulting
- Compass Advisers - London, (2009-2010), M&A consultant, M&A and restructuring
- Dresdner Kleinwort - London, (2007-2008), M&A consultant, M&A and financing
- Arthur D. Little - Zurich, (2004-2006), management consultant, corporate finance
- Swiss Re - Zurich, (2001-2003), structurer, structured finance
- Swiss Institute of Banking and Finance - St. Gallen, (2000-2001), research
Professional qualifications and memberships
He is a holder of the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and holds a master’s degree in Economics from the University of St. Gallen (HSG).
He is also a member of the CFA Institute.
Stefan speaks German and English.
- Master's degree in Economics
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- member of the CFA Institute