More security, more trust.
Audit Financial Services
Audit services for banks and other financial companies.
Audit Industry, Services, Institutions
Audit services for national and international business clients.
Individual tax consulting.
National and international tax consulting and planning.
Our services regarding national as well as international tax returns and declarations.
Our services in the area of value-added tax.
Our transfer pricing services.
Advice throughout the transaction and deal cycle.
Tax Financial Services
Our tax services for financial service providers.
Good advice makes things easier.
Consultancy services that generate real added value for financial service providers.
IT & Digitalisation
Generating security with IT.
Nowadays, the investigation of criminal offences in companies increasingly involves digital data and entire IT systems.
Regulatory & Compliance Financial Services
Advisory services in the area of financial market law.
Transaction Services / Merger & Acquisition
Successfully handling transactions with good advice.
Experts in commercial law.
We are there for you.
Business Risk Services
Sustainable growth for your company.
External services that free up space for what is really important.
Grant Thornton Switzerland Liechtenstein has been an official sales partner of Abacus Business Software since 2020.
We keep accounts for you.
Leave your payroll accounting to us.
Real Estate Management
Leave the management of your real estate to us.
Launch your career with us!
Career with an apprenticeship?!
Our services in the area of value-added tax
Tax consulting, planning and optimisation
- Carrying out VAT health checks and demonstrating and implementing optimisation measures
- Clarifying individual issues in all areas involving VAT
- Assessing the liability to pay taxes on cross-border deliveries / services
- Coordinating EU VAT issues with our network
- Representing foreign companies in fiscal matters
- Carrying out due diligence
- Setting up VAT groups
Negotiations with tax authorities
- Representing clients in tax matters vis-à-vis authorities and in appeal procedures
- Obtaining binding information and tax rulings
- Preparing and accompanying VAT audits
- Providing support in all VAT compliance activities (registrations, cancellations)
- Preparing quarterly statements
- Reconciling VAT and input tax
- Determining tax-optimised input tax corrections and reductions
- Checking tax payments and refunds