More security, more trust.
Audit Financial Services
Audit services for banks and other financial companies.
Audit Industry, Services, Institutions
Audit services for national and international business clients.
Individual tax consulting.
National and international tax consulting and planning.
Our services regarding national as well as international tax returns and declarations.
Our services in the area of value-added tax.
Our transfer pricing services.
Advice throughout the transaction and deal cycle.
Tax Financial Services
Our tax services for financial service providers.
Good advice makes things easier.
Consultancy services that generate real added value for financial service providers.
IT & Digitalisation
Generating security with IT.
Nowadays, the investigation of criminal offences in companies increasingly involves digital data and entire IT systems.
Regulatory & Compliance Financial Services
Advisory services in the area of financial market law.
Transaction Services / Merger & Acquisition
Successfully handling transactions with good advice.
Experts in commercial law.
We are there for you.
Business Risk Services
Sustainable growth for your company.
External services that free up space for what is really important.
Grant Thornton Switzerland Liechtenstein has been an official sales partner of Abacus Business Software since 2020.
We keep accounts for you.
Leave your payroll accounting to us.
Real Estate Management
Leave the management of your real estate to us.
Launch your career with us!
Career with an apprenticeship?!
- Reviewing business activities / models relating to BEPS (OECD project concerning the reduction and transfer of profits) and assessing any risks
- Assessing possible differences between the contractual and operational company organisation, including:
- value chain (risks, functions and assets)
- group transactions
- transfer pricing methods
- Creating business models / group structures with a solid substance and implementing them (intellectual property rights and financing structures, value chain optimisation)
- Preparing OECD-compliant local and master documentation
- Defending transfer pricing documentation
vis-à-vis the Swiss tax authorities in
assessment procedures and during audits
- Negotiating tax and transfer pricing agreements
(Advanced Pricing Arrangements – APAs)
- Coordinating transnational reporting projects
(Country-by-Country-Reporting – CbCR)
- Determining, quantifying, administering and monitoring
transfer prices and tax risks taking current BEPS
developments into account
Global Transfer Pricing Guide
Understanding the global transfer pricing landscapeLearn more