Audit Financial Services
Audit services for banks and other financial companies.
Audit Industry, Services, Institutions
Audit services for national and international business clients.
National and international tax consulting and planning.
Our services regarding national as well as international tax returns and declarations.
Our services in the area of value-added tax.
Our transfer pricing services.
Advice throughout the transaction and deal cycle.
Tax Financial Services
Our tax services for financial service providers.
Consultancy services that generate real added value for financial service providers.
IT & Digitalisation
Generating security with IT.
Nowadays, the investigation of criminal offences in companies increasingly involves digital data and entire IT systems.
Regulatory & Compliance Financial Services
Advisory services in the area of financial market law.
Transaction Services / Merger & Acquisition
Successfully handling transactions with good advice.
Experts in commercial law.
We are there for you.
Business Risk Services
Sustainable growth for your company.
Grant Thornton Switzerland Liechtenstein has been an official sales partner of Abacus Business Software since 2020.
We keep accounts for you.
Leave your payroll accounting to us.
Real Estate Management
Leave the management of your real estate to us.
Career with an apprenticeship?!
What topics do you have to take care of by September 1, 2023? Below are some of the most urgent steps:
- You will most likely have to create a register of processing activities.
- You must define a notification process in the event of data security breaches.
- You must implement processes that ensure that the natural persons affected affected can be informed in advance whenever personal data is obtained.
Even if you already comply with the requirements of European legislation on data protection (GDPR), you are required to take further measures. Companies that are already GDPR-compliant, can of course build on existing processes, but will still not be able to comply with the legal requirements without investing additional time into this topic.
The specialists of the Advisory IT & Digitalisation Team of Grant Thornton Switzerland/Liechtenstein can support you efficiently and straightforwardly due to their expertise in technical and legal issues in order to implement the new legal requirements in a timely manner. We are happy to support you in making all necessary adjustments to your processes, controls, guidelines, and contracts until the entry into force of the nFADP:
Policies and contracts
- Assistance with the creation or completion of data processing policies.
- Support in the creation of a register of data processing activities.
- Defining cooperation with suppliers, service providers and partners in relation to personal data.
- Protecting your personal data in an international context.
- Assessing data protection impact assessments.
Processes and checks
- Support in developing a process for responding to data subjects' requests (e.g., requests for information or deletion) in a time-critical manner.
- Support in implementing a data breach notification procedure.
- Support in complying with your extended obligations to provide information about your data processing activities.
- Support in implementing checks and measures to protect personal data as defined in the nFADP.
- Support in defining processes regarding the handover of data in an appropriate electronic format.